· Forum Moderator
32,955 Posts
You guys ride safe....RIP

· RUSH HOUR RIDERS
2,375 Posts
Rip :(

· I Can Has Wheelie?
12,156 Posts
So, was that an article about a guy losing his life because of some moron not paying attention pulling out in front of someone...

or was that article about how bad traffic was and how it was caused by a motorcycle?

stupid media hacks.

· 2nd Gear is my friend....
1,777 Posts
R.I.P- People in cars suck, they should all drive a bike to see how hard it is to deal with morons
+1 your whole out look of driving changes when you ride a bike.

So, was that an article about a guy losing his life because of some moron not paying attention pulling out in front of someone...

or was that article about how bad traffic was and how it was caused by a motorcycle?

stupid media hacks.

I got that same feeling..... traffic was really bad today due to construction by contractor AGM. Smog levels rose and the heat index was high . Gas went up another 4 cents, walmart was having a 2 for 1 sale on all towels.............oh and someone got killed on a motorcycle.

· My Wife eats me
134 Posts
R.I.P Rider.
This might sound crazy, but have you guys ever thought about how that cager feels after this? Knowing that his/her stupidity killed someone? I don't know why, but today is the first time I thought about that after reading a R.I.P. thread. Way too many of those.:no

· Super Moderator
22,568 Posts
The streets are dangerous. I had a close call a few weeks ago with a car turning left in front of me. Be careful guys.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.