Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R1-013 `Lucky 13th` Squadron Officers List

If you see a position that needs filling, PM xTomKx and we'll see about getting you on the list.

C/O - xTomKx

X/O - marshdrummer

Other Officers
Other officers help the C/O coordinate events, squad materials, and with anything else he may need. These officers are chosen by the C/O, because they are helpful and want to build community, and work well with the C/O (for the same reason the Vice President is not voted in seperately).

Both the C/O and other officer positions are servant positions. They are there to help the squadron. If you do not have the time to actually help out with things, you should not be an officer in the squadron. If you do not believe your C/O has been carrying out his duties, or you do not trust him to select your officers, you need to nominate and vote for a new C/O.

It is a reasonable expectation that all Squadron Officers check in and post up at least once a week. An Officer will be considered AWOL after an absence longer than 14 days, and may forfeit his/her position.

CT: JDollaz

DE: BRAT

ME: JDollaz

MD: r1madman

MA: MaRce1o

NH: JDollaz

NJ: DSM908

NY: JDollaz

PA: JDollaz

RI: JDollaz

VT: JDollaz

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will all 013 Squadron Officers please check in. I have an assignment for you.:fact

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,162 Posts
I musta missed where I got voted out.
It's all good, I liked marce1o better anyway..
:lol

See Sig...
l
l
l
l
V

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I musta missed where I got voted out.
It's all good, I liked marce1o better anyway..
:lol

See Sig...
l
l
l
l
V
PM sent......

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone else still around?

CT:

DE: BRAT CHECKED IN

ME:

MD: luded1

MA: MaRce1o

NH:

NJ: 4EverWiKiD

NY: R1jdem CHECKED IN

PA:

RI:

VT:

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Checking in Whats up?
I think it would be great if each state lead organized some sort of event, contest, meet-n-greet etc. in the next few months. Let's work together and get this thing rolling! Just 'cause it's getting a little cooler out don't mean it's time to go all HBO on us.....:hammer: Who's with me on this?

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
That's for Venom only, really good idea though, should start one here :fact

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's for Venom only, really good idea though, should start one here :fact
Ok, who's gonna step up? Let's roll with it! :flex:

·
Certified Track Whore....
4,015 Posts
You can take me off the list.... I dont ride street anymore, so I will not be organizing rides, meets, etc.

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can take me off the list.... I dont ride street anymore, so I will not be organizing rides, meets, etc.
No prob. Looking forward to you '11 build posts!

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,162 Posts
Just gunna Throw this out there, This guy ( R1jdem) hasn't been active since October and he went through all that trouble to Shaft me off the Spot. Anyone spoken to him?

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
I did a while back, probably before october :fact :lol

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just PM'd him, Thanks for the lookout J$, you are correct. Officers are expected to participate in the Squadron threads and activities.

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,162 Posts
I'd be happy w Just L.I. If possible and even another NYC division somebody closer could pick up. This way would be easier to coordinate events.

I'd like to set up a Meet, Greet and eat sometime early April.( & ride ofcourse)
I'll get some ideas going and I'll need a count heads for the venue.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
7 Participants
r1madman
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing