Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
So that we don't end up with a hundred small groups, I think it would be best to split New York into 2 sections divided by I-81. New York C/O 81-East and New York C/O 81-West. That should still be manageable by all.

Thoughts? Comments?

If no one objects, let's get 'er dun!<EDIT I think I'm mistaken about if we can do this.

from Squadron FAQs ...

Other Officers
Other officers help the C/O coordinate events, squad materials, and with anything else he may need. These officers are chosen by the C/O, because they are helpful and want to build community, and work well with the C/O (for the same reason the Vice President is not voted in seperately).

Both the C/O and other officer positions are servant positions. They are there to help the squadron. If you do not have the time to actually help out with things, you should not be an officer in the squadron. If you do not believe your C/O has been carrying out his duties, or you do not trust him to select your officers, you need to nominate and vote for a new C/O.

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Post #1 has been edited.

It is a reasonable expectation that all Squadron Officers check in and post up at least once a week. An Officer will be considered AWOL after an absence longer than 14 days, and may forfeit his/her position.

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I agree, I'll Nominate Myself if that's allowed?
No need, the C/O picks the officers. Welcome! now get busy...:hammer:

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Updated with marshdrummer as X/O. CONGRATS!

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Updated with r1madman as MD lead. Congrats!

·
Cray mofo
917 Posts
Welp, before Trump builds "The Wall" I'm defecting back across the border to Venom territory effective October. Guessing y'all are gonna wanna pick another lead for MD. Sorry guys/gals...3 snowy winters were enough for this tropical bro!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
7 Participants
r1madman
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing