Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a NEW set of sprockets for the front and the rear with a NEW RK chain. The sprockets are stock yamaha and also the chain too. Selling as a package deal unless you really need one of them by it's self. Make an offer. I also have other new and used R1 parts for 2000 and 2001. Let me know what you need and I see if I have it and we can make a deal. Thanks for looking guys. By the way guys these parts will also be on ebay next week act fast before it all goes one way or the other.Please PM me for your request.
:epimp

·
Debian GNU/Linux -'nuff said
283 Posts
I'm looking for '00-'01 engine parts:
carbs
starter
clutch cover

·
LOVE the twisties!!!
202 Posts
Do you have complete engine/tranny?

·
R1 Pilot
395 Posts
How much are you looking to get for the chain and/or sprockets?

Also, do you have black lowers for sale?

Thanks,
Joe

·
Pure Mayhem
71 Posts
chefR1 said:
I got a NEW set of sprockets for the front and the rear with a NEW RK chain. The sprockets are stock yamaha and also the chain too. Selling as a package deal unless you really need one of them by it's self. Make an offer. I also have other new and used R1 parts for 2000 and 2001. Let me know what you need and I see if I have it and we can make a deal. Thanks for looking guys. By the way guys these parts will also be on ebay next week act fast before it all goes one way or the other.Please PM me for your request.
:epimp
how much for chain and sprocket?

·
Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I don't have any engine parts sorry. As for the new stock chain and sprockets I am looking for $120 plus 10 for shipping since the products are heavy to ship. PM me if you are still interested. By the way I am selling my one season used Scott's steering Dampener kit from a 2001 R1. My new R1 04 already has a built in one hehe.

Thanks for looking. Keep on sending me your request for needed parts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
mirrors??? who has mirrors on thier R1? Anyways I'm interested in the scotts if it is not sold. Can pay through paypal. Let me know.

·
Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay

I will let the Scott's go for $275 plus $20 for pay pal and shipping cost. Email PM ASAP before I post it on ebay in three days. First email i get will win the Scott's

·
Debian GNU/Linux -'nuff said
283 Posts
Yes I do have a complete engine and tranny. I blew my engine last summer and have since replaced it, I'm trying to rebuild it and those are the only parts I need.

·
Registered
21 Posts
chefR1, I sent an email and a PM. If you don't get them let me know. I will be checking my email first thing AM. If it looks good I will tranfer into your paypal account immediatly. If you didn't get them here is my email: [email protected]. If you sold it let me know so I can pick up my Marchesini's. Take it easy, John

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well gents I am now the proud owner of Marchesini magnesuim wheels, so needless to say I won't be buying anything else for a while. You don't realize how light they are until you pick them up. Take care one and all, sorry chefR1.

·
Registered
59 Posts
do you have a frame available with a title for it..
please let me know

1 - 20 of 24 Posts