Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LET'S RIDE.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any R1 clubs in Connecticut that anyone is aware of? I just bought an 04 R1 and I don't know anyone that rides, so im looking for people to ride with on the weekends. im in Hebron.

·
Lucky 13 X/O
1,171 Posts
Head over to the Lucky 13th squadron on this site. It's a bunch of us from New England. I'm in Central CT myself. I do mostly track riding, but I occasionally head out on the street for a fun rip.

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,395 Posts

·
LET'S RIDE.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as soon as it gets warm enough to ride and some of the craters are filled in, i will definatly be in contact and maybe we can get an R1 misquamicut beach trip set up for this summer. of course all bikes would be welcome, but a bunch of R1's would be sweet..

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
as soon as it gets warm enough to ride and some of the craters are filled in, i will definatly be in contact and maybe we can get an R1 misquamicut beach trip set up for this summer. of course all bikes would be welcome, but a bunch of R1's would be sweet..
All new 2015 R1" S rolling deep can you say sweet!! Lol

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,395 Posts
Missed out on the 98 and had to wait till 09 but not this time . motorsports has a black one on the floor and is not spoken for someone go get it and be the first in CT.
What?! the M :icon_cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
Benocehcap
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing