Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Road Warrior
721 Posts
Do you clean your bike?
I found that white always looks(or is) dirty, and takes more effort to get clean.

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
106 Posts
Clean is a must

Canuck man you have to clean it every weekend wash and Wax :) hehe don't be a lazy Dude life is so simple eat wash sleep hehehe

·
Road Warrior
721 Posts
I would rather ride than clean my machine - the quicker it gets clean, the quicker I'm riding:D

·
Registered
778 Posts
Canuck said:
I would rather ride than clean my machine - the quicker it gets clean, the quicker I'm riding:D
Hmmmm..... I was planning on doing my rims white over the winter - acrylic - not powder coat. I only washed my bike twice the whole season!!

Mind you I'm to lazt to ride in the rain anymore and it sits in a garage every night...so it did not get that dirty!

BS

·
Road Warrior
721 Posts
I must be one of the crazy ones, then. I'll ride in anything except snow! Three of us went riding on Dec 5th to check out a road we heard about, and it poured when we got there. That didn't stop us. Riding a sportbike can be about riding at your limit, and the limit of the road/bike. Rain changes the speeds(lower) and risk(higher), but not the feeling of pushing the envelope. We were just amazed that we could ride at all this late in the year, and took advantage of it. The next day was clean-up. Last night I had to scrape the frost/ice off my seat - maybe a hint it's time to end the season.:D

·
Banned
97 Posts
white wheels look great!!! they do great with my white frame and gloss black swing arm, i want to do the 50th body kit to it just cant decide yet..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts