Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Blue R1 1300Mi. with blue Micron Can, Powercommander 3R, CRG short levers, Earache barends, Redlines front and rear. I want to know what I could get for this. Bike has a few scratches from a lowspeed lowside. Im thinking of getting an R6 so I need some Ideas.

Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
Where you a month ago. I HAD a 370 mile 2003 R6 that I wanted to trade for the 1. Had to sell it THEN buy a R1.

·
Registered
21 Posts
trade

i have a 2003 blue r6 with around 5k miles.. Two brothers exhaust, Power commander

I had an r1, wrecked it, bought this r6 and was startign to miss my r1 so I would be interested in a trade. IF interested reply to [email protected]

Bryce

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
Wanna sell your CRG levers?

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
So then you shoudl want to sell them. are they gold or silver?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
too bad you just missed a group buy. they're the "short" aluminum levers.
they'll look great on my blu02

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not interested in my R6? It is actually from PA, so it even has inspection tags from there and eveything

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NEPAR1 said:
2002 Blue R1 1300Mi. with blue Micron Can, Powercommander 3R, CRG short levers, Earache barends, Redlines front and rear. I want to know what I could get for this. Bike has a few scratches from a lowspeed lowside. Im thinking of getting an R6 so I need some Ideas.

Thanks
Reading comprehension is an invaluable skill. We must read the entire passage before we can understand the main idea.
I was looking for some opinions from some (educated) forum members who might have an idea what my bike is worth. I didn't ask for any offers though I appreciate all the responses.

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts