Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· GODSPEED Chad
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished up the install on the track bodywork tonight. It did turn out rather well. I used stock decals with a couple of custom ones.

I do need to say special thanks to a few people that REALLY helped out along the way.

Gawarrior- Thanks for the awsome paint work and for the delivery. I owe ya one, well actually several now!

Goobr- Thanks for meeting up with Sniper in FL and then bringing the glass to Chad on your way to the Gap. Lunch is on me at the CROT Big Deddy :fact

Sniper.308- Thanks for the great deal on the Glass and meeting up with Ben.

Attachments

· GODSPEED Chad
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Premium Member
34,589 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt DOT COM !!!!!!!

Nice work Kevin :fact Chad bragged about his paint skills for a weeks because of that :fact Now getR outside for some some FULL pics!

· GODSPEED Chad
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt DOT COM !!!!!!!

Nice work Kevin :fact Chad bragged about his paint skills for a weeks because of that :fact Now getR outside for some some FULL pics!
Chad did a awsome job on the paint :fact

I will get it cleaned up and some shots outside soon.

· Throw Some D's On It
8,782 Posts
Cool

· Convention main man
14,187 Posts
Now that is definatley............

SFSC!!!!!!!!

· Fear Nothing, Risk Everything
5,838 Posts
nice work:rock

· Forum Moderator
32,955 Posts
Looks good Kevin.

· GODSPEED Chad
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now that is definatley............

SFSC!!!!!!!!
Thanks to you :fact

looks great

btw how do you like the ak-20 cartridges
Thanks.

I really did not have but maybe 30 miles on the R1 before it went to Traxxion. With my weight, over 300lbs, any stock suspension will not cut it. I can tell you the before and after on my Hayabusa was amazing. It felt like a whole new bike.

My 1st spirited ride at the Gap on the R1, I felt comfy enough to drag knees maybe 3 miles in on the TN side. I cannot tell you how much a properly set up suspension will improve your ride.

Looks good Kevin.

Thanks Scott!

· The Goldenchild
4,688 Posts
Good lookin scooter ya got there Kevin.:fact Can't wait to see some more pics!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.