·
You just got passed by a chick
283 Posts
Thanks for making me homesick LOL

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've need to visit germany, take 1 month and tour the country such history. I would have to go in the off season to save $$$ but then I would miss F1 & motogp. I'd be homesick too

·
283 Posts
I've need to visit germany, take 1 month and tour the country such history. I would have to go in the off season to save $$$ but then I would miss F1 & motogp. I'd be homesick too
I go home twice a year. I make sure I visit the MotoGP while I am on leave. Since I used to be on that track and also Hockenheim, I can't miss it. I went to my first MotoGP at Hockenheim at age 7. I am 36 now. You do the math LOL :)

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm also 36 my last and only time in europe I was 29, I though I was an old geezer then! Went to Holland, Belgium, France & Switzerland the plan was to go back every year and stay in 1 country for 1 month never happened. Need to put my european vacation at the top of my list again I went to laguna seca this year for motogp and had a blast. So do they have a novice type class at the ring for american tourists? Riding a bike around there with a cargo van breathing down my neck isn't very confidence inspiring

·
283 Posts
I'm also 36 my last and only time in europe I was 29, I though I was an old geezer then! Went to Holland, Belgium, France & Switzerland the plan was to go back every year and stay in 1 country for 1 month never happened. Need to put my european vacation at the top of my list again I went to laguna seca this year for motogp and had a blast. So do they have a novice type class at the ring for american tourists? Riding a bike around there with a cargo van breathing down my neck isn't very confidence inspiring
I am not sure if they are still doing it. I raced with a team back then, but starting spring, and between the races, they would open up Hockenheim and Nuerburgring for the public to take their street bikes on the track. The cost for this a couple of years ago was 80 Euros for the day. Can't remember if they started in the morning or afternoon. Since I just got back from Iraq....I missed 15 months worth of riding. I will go back home next year. Not sure if I do track or cross country with my dad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.