·
My R1 eats my bank account
704 Posts
Ah yes..if only it was red............
Cool t-shirt

·
Registered
633 Posts
LOL. I know the guy who makes those shirts. He's a little freakin' dork. Guess that's why I can't stand those things besides the good artwork he can produce. But, who still says "rad"? :lol

·
shoots! scores!!
1,217 Posts
seriously? i would pay for a set of the yamaha dash stickers you made. any interest in making another set?

gorgeous bike! :thumbup

·
www.HowBazaar.ca
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you Vile.

"Yamaha dash stickers".. you mean the Yamaha racing stripes?? I wouldn't be able to redo those, I would need the fairings in front of me since I don't have a pattern... plus you have to install each single layer by itself so even if I sent you the seperate pieces, you probably wouldn't know where to start. It was a very hard project to complete, although I must agree, it came out exactly how I hoped it would.

However, there are pre-fabricated kits out there you can buy, I can't recall the name of the company but some forum members have then on their bikes... just do a search.

If you need anything else, let me know, I can make you some other custom decals.

·
Yes it's fast...NO you can't!
307 Posts
Vai R1 said:
Ah yes..if only it was red............
Cool t-shirt
Everyone knows blue is faster, why put an inferior color on such a good looking shirt:lol

·
Motorcycle junky
210 Posts
Sex-C_R1 said:
Thank you Vile.

"Yamaha dash stickers".. you mean the Yamaha racing stripes?? I wouldn't be able to redo those, I would need the fairings in front of me since I don't have a pattern... plus you have to install each single layer by itself so even if I sent you the seperate pieces, you probably wouldn't know where to start. It was a very hard project to complete, although I must agree, it came out exactly how I hoped it would.

However, there are pre-fabricated kits out there you can buy, I can't recall the name of the company but some forum members have then on their bikes... just do a search.

If you need anything else, let me know, I can make you some other custom decals.
It looks great!!!! Good job!!!!

·
What that means anyway?
177 Posts
Nice drawing, the front tire is on wrong if it's directional - LOL The "rad" has to go!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts