Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Power...
OMG....

I highsided my new 04/r1 coming out of the "International Horseshoe" at Daytona Speedway Friday...

OUCH!!!
I am so frigging sore....

But the bike with the Graves system and Map, has some serious Power:scared ...

I felt like I was on a rocket, and then I flew like I was ejected from one:lol
The bike's OK, I'm just hurting,,,,, I go the Ortho Monday:D

I'll post more after I get back from the Dr..

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
Bummer. Good thing you aren't injured too bad. This may qualify as the 2nd known 04 R1 crash, congrats

·
FOREVER ON MY GRIND
568 Posts
Glad to hear that ur ok. I also wanna hear about the avalibility of the 04 relacement parts to get the bike fixed. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Glad to here you are OK>...

Eyespy said:
Bummer. Good thing you aren't injured too bad. This may qualify as the 2nd known 04 R1 crash, congrats
would Jason Disalvo be the first known crash?

·
Too old for this crap...
1,869 Posts
Why do whenever a member crashed his bike the first thing ppl always asked... pics? I mean WTF guys?! The guy just smashed his R1 (which gonna cost shitload of cash to fix), he's prolly feel sore all over his body (assuming nothing is broken), his ego is prolly a lil' dented, he went home and he got to hear his wife/GF nags about how dangerous bikes are and to make matters worse he went online to seek solace but all he got was a bunch of guys who wants him to snapped pics of his bike in those conditions (almost right away)? Have some decency ppl, pleaaaaseeee....

Btw any pics of the crashed bike?

·
No, you can't ride it
604 Posts
Damn man glad you're ok! Were you using the stock tires at the track?

·
Become one with THE ONE.
597 Posts
Is that means the R1 is slow? You are faster than the R1... :) Hope you get better soon.

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Sorry to hear about the mishap..

Glad you are okay..

Glad the bike is okay..

But you have me seriously thinking about selling my 02 for about $6500 or so.. and preparing to buy a easy-fix salvaged 04.. bikes with this much power.. its bound to be alot of wrecks..

·
'01 Gixxer 1000 to '04 R1
122 Posts
glad to hear that the bike has alot of power but most of all that u r ok.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts