Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Trying to decide between these two tail sections...... what does anyone else think ??
The Yoyo unit is nice but the lines are a little too exagerated for me, ever considered a CleverWolf unit, it has nice lines and a hinged trap door for easy access to your PC3 :fact

Attachments

·
Ya whatever, save it
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I go back and forth.... I like supporting Fred..... but by the same token the OPP is a very nice piece, metal tab to slip into the front and then the two bolts to anchor it.... nice a clean. They are a Canadian company but they have a warehouse to ship from in Blain WA ( just south of the border ) so it's only two day shipping... and I've seen their quality first had and it's nice. Haven't seen any of the bodywork from Yoyodyne in person so it's a question mark for me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have the harris performance tail and personally think they look the best on these bikes. Quality is very good and fit up nicely. EMA-USA use to import these but unfortunately don't anymore, so you'd have to go direct to harris in the uk. they still offer these on their website although the last time I checked they don't offer the superbike tail anymore (which requires the aluminum rear subframe). Anyways here's some pics: the upper and lower are from armor bodies, since I couldn't find the harris upper/lower at the time.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.