Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys :hellobye

I'm developing some racing/diary software for trackday enthusiasts and privateer racing teams.
Having just reached beta status I need to have some people test the software so I can get some feed back.

If any of you are interested, I'd really appreciate some comments. I'm also interested to see how the American requirements differ from ours (Australia). Such as, do you use the imperial system at the track?
I'm also curious as to what extra features you would like, or what features are of no use and should be removed.

With this project being actively developed, it's a great opportunity for you racers out there to get a product tailored to your exact requirements.

If you are interested, please download a copy and let me know what you think. My website is currently located at http://www.websolutions.nu/dev/

I have added some screen shots below so you can get a glymps of what the product is before you download.

Ride Safe! :riding

SplashScreen, check out the R1!! :D

General Raceday Config

LapTimes page. I plan to add support for datalogers at some point.

Tyre Information.

Gearing Information

Engine Info

Tracks

·
Who's Ya Daddy??
5,956 Posts
I downloaded your soft but I am having trouble running it, does it need an internet connection to run or is there a temporary id for the trial version?

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kwcomp said:
I downloaded your soft but I am having trouble running it, does it need an internet connection to run or is there a temporary id for the trial version?
Hi kwcomp,

Yes it does require an internet connecton whilst in the trial mode. The most common problem is the proxy for your internet connection. There are two ways to fix this.

1) Open the file called proxyset.txt and put ,,, (3 commas) in it. Then save and close.

2) Start the program, after it has said it can't connect, click the Proxy Settings button and untick the "Use a proxy" check box.

If this doesn't help please let me know so I can help. With the software being so new, I am having a few teething problems which is what beta testing is all about!

Thanks for downloading! :thumbup

·
Who's Ya Daddy??
5,956 Posts
That didnt work either, it is still looking for a server. I then redirected my connection to bypass my proxy server and went out to the net straight through the router and still could net get it to connect ( I unchecked the proxy server box when I went through the router if that helps).

·
Who's Ya Daddy??
5,956 Posts
I cant do it right now but I will try to get you some screen shots of the messages I am getting in a little while.

By the way the Soft looks awesome from the screen shots!!! I will be one of the first in line when you release it if it works as good as it looks

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kwcomp said:
Got it!!!!!!!!!
Good stuff!

Could you please let me know what the problem was and what you did to fix it!

Also, if your trial runs out of time, let me know. I'll give you more!

:thumbup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts