Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'08 r1
1,655 Posts
Here's a thread by another member that was fairly recent. There are other threads as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You’re awesome man, thank you.

Here's a thread by another member that was fairly recent. There are other threads as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lot of great info, exactly what i was looking for. I used the search before I posted the question but all i found was really old threads. I need to get better at navigating this forum. The information is here i just haven’t figured out how to access it yet.

Oh, here's another one. I meant to link it originally

·
Registered
'08 r1
1,655 Posts
Lot of great info, exactly what i was looking for. I used the search before I posted the question but all i found was really old threads. I need to get better at navigating this forum. The information is here i just haven’t figured out how to access it yet.
To search the forum I actually use google. I return results from the r1 forum. The search feature here isn't always kind to me.

So don't feel bad bud.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good idea, ill give it a shot next time. Thanks for the help, have a good evening brother.

To search the forum I actually use google. I return results from the r1 forum. The search feature here isn't always kind to me.

So don't feel bad bud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts