Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I dig my MV Agusta
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having problems mounting my rear Gladiator, my stock RRP sprocket seems to be to big for the cush drive mount, can someone with experience with RC wheels tell me if I am missing a part or something, or does RC Component wheels require a special sprocket directly from them.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
did you email the vendor...when I order after market rims...they changed the sprocket to a ZX9 sprocket...and my bike is a 04 R1

they are not the only ones who do that

my rims are Carrozzerias

·
Administrator
30,475 Posts
Not sure where you got them but it might be a universal hub... alot of the universal hubs we see requires a busa rear sprocket or a special cut that rc uses for sprockets... There should be a number on the hub if the person you got them from can't get you the right setup then RC should be able to help you... They have descent tech support :fact

·
I dig my MV Agusta
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yo

Thanks allot guys, I emailed tech support and am waiting for a response, Im in Japan right now so it will be tonight before I hear anything.

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
measure the hub, if it has a PCD over 5 holes of 100mm and a ID of 76mm it is the same as a marchesini race wheel 99-01! you can then order a sprocket the same as that.:hellobye

1 - 9 of 9 Posts