Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must have missed the last one so if any one is interested in a ride day email me and we'll organise it .... for either reefton or maybe broadford?:fork :thumbup

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
<<Keen on doing some more track days at Broadford. Did a bunch at the end of last year,have only done one at P'Island since:cryin *I miss trackdays!!!*

As for Reefton,give that one a few weeks notice as its usually a fair trip to get there for most of the guys:)

Cheers,
:thumbup

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure i'm riding broady tomorrow if you know any one interested let me know... ps thanks for the tip about the pic

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
ari1000 said:
I'm pretty sure i'm riding broady tomorrow if you know any one interested let me know... ps thanks for the tip about the pic
Hey I remember you now-have met you at Broadford a few times..you adjusted the front end on my R1 a few months ago. *was also talking to you about the raceglass then aswell*

Saw you were out racing the other week at Phillip Island,not sure what happened on the second last race of the day though-didnt see you finish:dunno

Cheers.
:thumbup

PS:Was thinking of riding there and doing the day(as I cant get my bike on a trailer for the day)..will see how the weathers looking in the morning.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers mate now i remember you.Had a great weekend at the island it was my first time there and i thought i did ok considering i was using second hand rennsports.... which is why i couldn't race the last race, the race before shagged my last set of tyres. I went down on the friday did 40 laps to try and learn the track had two races on sat one sun ...was that you on turn one?

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
ari1000 said:
Cheers mate now i remember you.Had a great weekend at the island it was my first time there and i thought i did ok considering i was using second hand rennsports.... which is why i couldn't race the last race, the race before shagged my last set of tyres. I went down on the friday did 40 laps to try and learn the track had two races on sat one sun ...was that you on turn one?
Nup,not me. Im not racing,just doing trackdays*well I was considering my last one was at the Island in October last year:no* Was going down to Broadford every few weeks,but havent been for months.. looking at gettin back into themas soon as possible.

Will be booking in*hopefully* on Monday to try and get a spot for the 19th..hopefully get in a few at Broadford before then though..as you know though,Broadford munches up tyres badly:no so will probably take it easy.

PS:In regards to the races at P'Island the other week-Dom(4niktor)and I were there to support a mate(Dale-check thread on "Dale's race results" in this section..you probably know him:yesnod)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts