Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
R-Pun
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, quick question, i posted this on my other topic but got no replies, can anyone tell me which one of these two rubber spacking/bushing (or whatever they are) go on the sprocket side of the rear rim, either a or b, they are both different and its probably one of the reasons my rim isn't going on straight. Thanks.

·
Getting Back
1,177 Posts
Yo, I put this in your other post too. Heres the answer you need.

Alright. Since you dont want to use the try one way and then the other method, ill tell you. My ass just got up and looked at my bike at 1AM with a damn flashlight. The thicker spacer, spacer B in your picture, goes on the same side as the rear brake. You need that thicker spacer in there because there needs to be a certain gao between the rear brake bracket, and the swingarm. Since all you have is a sprocket and chain on the other side, this spacer can be thinner. So, go take this new knowledge, put your bike back together, and let us know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.