Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· I am the vanilla gorilla!
18,251 Posts
If you take your bike in for an oil change then you don't deserve a bike in the first place.

Says the person who wants to buy Chinese brake lines because you are too cheap to drop 150$ on some quality lines :lol :shake That would be like me saying you shouldn't have a bike it you aren't going to use quality and proven parts on your bike :fact. STFU about how other people maintain their bikes.

· "What"
2,325 Posts
If you take your bike in for an oil change then you don't deserve a bike in the first place.
Funny you should say that,out of all the bikes i've owned not once have i changed the oil or done any maintenance besides lubing the chain or fixing minor issues that are 2 min jobs,i rather drop the bike off and pick it up later in the day.

:kekekegay:

· I'm ok with my R1 eating me
102 Posts
Wow! if that's the price of owning a DUC, I'll pass! I have a front stand and a two rear stands. They're are for the occasionally light (and I stress light maintenance) and keeping flat spots from my tires.

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Says the person who wants to buy Chinese brake lines because you are too cheap to drop 150$ on some quality lines :lol :shake That would be like me saying you shouldn't have a bike it you aren't going to use quality and proven parts on your bike :fact. STFU about how other people maintain their bikes.
I said I was going to buy the HEL brand brake lines. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL CANT READ CANT READ CANT READ BWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Let's laugh it up!!!!! OH MY GODD!!!!!!!! YOU'RE RIGHT I ASKED A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CRAZY IS THAT!?!??!?!? RIGHT!!!??? IT'S SO CRAZY!!! WOW!~~~! WANTING TO HEAR OPINIONS??? AbSuRdItY!!!!! Abosolutely cRaZY!!? WHAT WAS I tHiNkinG?????? I know what I was thinking! Not much because I'm Crazy!!! keep it up! You're so cool! Anyone else notice how cool this guy is?? WOW~!

You're the coolest guy I've ever met Mr. Cool Cat so I'm gonna attach a picture of what I imagine you look like. I think this smiley face is so cool, like you man. I bet you wear sunglasses and drink out of ironic mugs too! You might even look over the top of your sunglasses occasionally with beautiful haunting eyes full of mystery and wink at people and passerby in a sensual but soulful way that makes their hearts take wings and flutter, and fills their desiring, lonesome minds with fantasies of what could be... if only... because you're SO COOL! ...........so cool!

· Yeah so I blew myself up!!
503 Posts
Talking about stands etc.. I still dont see what all the hype about Pit Bull stands is. As a welder yes theyre TIG welded which is nice but , there is no bracing anywhere. That means all the stress is placed on the welds. I mean its a stand. It shouldnt cost an arm and a leg.

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Rex Mitchell. I've decided to write a Romance novel/autobiography about us, because I don't think it's right that we deny the forum knowledge about what's going on between us. Here's the plot, let me know what you think.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyoto is a burly, tight and mysterious Motorcycle enthusiast from Kentucky. His life is going nowhere until he meets Rex mitchell, a muscular, rigid man who also has a passion for Motorcycles.

Kyoto takes an instant disliking to Rex and the brutish and shy ways he learnt during his years in Texas. However, when an inner frustration tries to taunt Kyoto with ghosts of his past and brings Kyoto to the emotional breaking point, Rex springs to the rescue. Kyoto begins to notice that Rex is actually rather warm and beautiful at heart.

But, the pressures of Rex's job as a Motorcycle mechanic leave him blind to Kyoto's affections and Kyoto takes up racing to try and distract himself.

Finally, when enough is enough, Moderator threatens to come between them, Rex has to act fast. But will they ever find the burning love that they deserve?

This is just a stand-in photo until we can get together and make our own photographic magic. I think this theme would be the best for us though. It really fits our personality as a couple. Waiting to hear what you think sweetums , <3

· Build Quality Police
923 Posts
So, others are not allowed to comment on the glowing rim tapes and the other quality parts you want to put on your bike. But you are allowed to slag people off as "don't deserve a bike" because they take their bike in for an oil change...?

Interesting, indeed.

· Registered
9 Posts

How about you make way to much money to have the time or get your hands dirty changing the oil and doing maintenance on your own bike? If you could afford a Ducati my friend I don't think paying for a oil change will hurt the wallet

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Thread killer...
2,551 Posts

This is just a stand-in photo until we can get together and make our own photographic magic. I think this theme would be the best for us though. It really fits our personality as a couple. Waiting to hear what you think sweetums , <3
So you are a horse? Does that mean when you are riding your R1 you add 1 horsepower? This thread has taking an odd turn... :whtfu:

· I RACE U LOSE
4,145 Posts
:whtfu:...Damn...Rex is ripped..:crash

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.