Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped at my dealer today to get the status of my 04 R1.He said it is due any time now but there is a problem,His order sheet says it is going to be BLUE,NOT RED!!!!! iI have nothing against blue,but I told him if he couldn't get me red,then he can sell it to someone else.So here is a question to everyone,does anyone know a dealer who would trade a red for a blue?I live near Syracuse NY.Thanks for your help.

· Banned
111 Posts
rpmcycle said:
I stopped at my dealer today to get the status of my 04 R1.He said it is due any time now but there is a problem,His order sheet says it is going to be BLUE,NOT RED!!!!! iI have nothing against blue,but I told him if he couldn't get me red,then he can sell it to someone else.So here is a question to everyone,does anyone know a dealer who would trade a red for a blue?I live near Syracuse NY.Thanks for your help.
HEY HEY HEY!!!!! I have a dealer in NC that has a red one sitting on the floor... now I am waiting on a BLUE one, but all he has is the red...... wadda ya say, I go pick up the red one, you go pick up the blue one and we trade... or can the bike shops trade or something... I don't know about the logistics, I just know that my dealer has a red one, and I have already paid for a blue one... and it sounds like your dealer is in the same situation...

· Banned
111 Posts
rpmcycle said:
Thanks for letting me know,what is the name of the dealer?My dealer doesn't have the blue one yet,but it should be anytime.Not sure if we could make it work.
The dealer is Charlotte Motorsports in Charlotte, NC.... ask your dealer if there is some type of inventory trade they can do.... I'm guessing it would be damn hard to make it work where I bought mine, and you bought yours and we traded, because there would be all types of issues with additional cost of transferring titles and all that..... anyone on here have any ideas of how to make this work?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.