Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Squirrell trying to get a nut
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reduced $$350.00 to $8100.00
Gotta go Gotta go...

03 R1 Bld/Red Flame SE - Immaculate condition. 6K miles NOT A SCRATCH ! you will not be disapointed when you see this bike. Title in hand or immediate sale. Scrubbed after EVERY ride. Adult owned and maintained - This bike has never seen water or rain.
All factory maintainance done with paperwork to prove. Plus additional oil at 600, 1500, 4000, getting ready to do 6k soon. Have all receipts. Highly programable tailight integrator, Zero Gravity Dark Smoked Screen , Anodized resevior caps. Comes with all original parts. Comes with 2 yrs of 3 yr transferable factory warranty and prepaid maintainance ( 2 more visits left ) which includes ALL recomended maintainance, not just oil changes. With RIVA Yamaha in Pompano
This bike is SWEET and was babied. If you are loking for a slightly used, better than showroom condition bike, this is for you -

Attachments

·
Through our bleeding...we R1
352 Posts
R1LOVER said:
Nice bike man, but it's gonna be a little hard to get that price! some dealers still have 03's in there showroom and are asking anywhere from 7999.00-8599.00................. If you sold it 5 months ago you would of had no problem.... my .02
:iamwithst

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Hey cookinman, I have a buddy looking for that exact bike...shoot me an email [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts