I really don’t know about filling your tires w/helium or riding naked on the street,
but for sure this is a list of thins I know for a fact that can help you on the weight department.
1. The best thing you can replace to loose weight is your exhaust system, especially if you go w/a Full system. Akrapovic has probably the lightest full system and is probably one of the most powerful one out there.
2. You can remove the radiator fan as I already mention.
3. You can remove the horn and horn bracket.
4. Convert the chain, front and rear sprocket to a 520. This will make the bike lighter and quicker.
5. Remove the chain guard cover.
6. Replace the front turn signal lights w/flush mount ones. This will remove some weight and reduce air friction.
7. Remove rear view mirrors. This will remove weight and reduce air friction.
8. Remove the rear left foot peg for the passenger.
9. Remove any reflectors and reflector brackets from the bike. It has 2 in the front wheel along.
10. Replace the tail section w/an undertail section. This will remove some weight and reduce air friction.
11. You can replace the front brakes liquid holder w/a clear tube w/a cap on top.
12. Add bigger holes to your rear brakes disk. Or buy on already made. This will make the bike lighter and quicker.
13. Replace the front and rear wheels. Marchesini wheels are made out off magnesium very light very expensive.
14. Replace the front and rear wheel shaft w/titanium ones. “expensive”
15. Replace steel bolts w/anodyne ones.
16. Remove the air induction system like maxprimal already mention.
Well, I can’t think of any more thins at this time except for the obvious ones like.
1. Going on a diet.
2. Going to the bathroom before riding.
3. Putting $1.00 of gas a time.
Good luck.. :rock