Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from 6 days in Tasmania. Of which 2 were wet the rest sunshine. Started with 10 riders ended with 9 . Two bikes got bad gravel rash and another was write off and left in tas. Zero problems with police didn't see any for the first 2 days . It was a good cheap get-away. If you are ever in Hobart go to Joe's garage(bar) ask Mat, errol or shaun to take you for a ride they go well I think the website is www.joesgarage.com.au should have some pictures and video in near future

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Nice work Maloo, Had a quick look at the website you mentioned about this Bar ... man that seems like the place to be for bikers, wish we had somehting in Melbourne like that.

Glad to hear you had more sunshine than rain and hope the rider himself is fine (*Re: written off bike)

Waiting to see the pics especially the video :thumbup

Late Edit while still on the website:
They even have a virtual tour so you know already what environment they have for you ... oh wow :cool:

·
Ride it like ya stole it!!!!
405 Posts
Fantastic, did you go to Bicheno by chance??? Parents have a B&B there,I am a ex taswegian, have yet to ride there except in the dirt, its on my to do list. I am driving/riding over next year for the GP, so I'll see if I have time to head back there. Beautiful place.

cheers
Fastgir1

·
training to be a cage fighter
2,001 Posts
nice :thumbup

it would be awesome to get a tyre fryers group trip to tassie organised...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.