Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
Joined
·
6,077 Posts
Aside from the ton it would weigh, I bet its one durable paint job:crash
 

·
LIFE IS SHORT
Joined
·
12,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
supposedly just clean, scuff, spray, cure
instead of a $1K paint job that your afraid of fly shit on, you have a sandblast proof coating that cost about $150

I was thinking of doing it to my EX250, but was a little worried about the extra weight

This was the other option...
 

Attachments

·
Still love Yami's the most
Joined
·
1,141 Posts
Poor ugly a55 bike
 

·
My other bike is your sister
Joined
·
7,420 Posts
I have Rhino Lining in the back of my truck bed...ya know, where it belongs. But on a bike? And on a Hayabusa to boot?

Then again....it's got D&D cans (one missing a sticker) and the ugliest windshield on a bike that I have ever seen, so what the hell......the damn thing is already uglier than a home made suit....so why not?
 

·
RUSH HOUR RIDERS
Joined
·
2,374 Posts
poor busa :no
 

·
Rossi Rules!!!!!
Joined
·
9,283 Posts
GAMBLER said:
supposedly just clean, scuff, spray, cure
instead of a $1K paint job that your afraid of fly shit on, you have a sandblast proof coating that cost about $150

I was thinking of doing it to my EX250, but was a little worried about the extra weight

This was the other option...
G is that your daily driver? LMAO :lol

Bet you give...I mean get a lot of :butt on that thing? :finger
 

·
LIFE IS SHORT
Joined
·
12,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
arrigo13 said:
G is that your daily driver? LMAO :lol

Bet you give...I mean get a lot of :butt on that thing? :finger

It's my daily - 20RWP, now what FOO!
do you think the 2 fiddy makes my ass look fat, or does my ass make my ass look fat? :lol
 

·
Rossi Rules!!!!!
Joined
·
9,283 Posts
GAMBLER said:
It's my daily - 20RWP, now what FOO!
do you think the 2 fiddy makes my ass look fat, or does my ass make my ass look fat? :lol
I'm not checkin out your ass for you. Maybe get with BP or Val? I hear they like your :butt

:lol :finger
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top