Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Beware of Subaru Outbacks!
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up yall! i,ve been to the gas station on broad and belvidere/jeff davis many times, but i,ve never seen another R1... where is everyone? there seem to be at least 5 other people from this forum that live in the area...so what gives? is there somewhere else to chill? does anyone want to set up a ride before it gets too cold? maybe rt 6 to williamsburg or rt 33 to the mountains? let me know...

·
RUSH HOUR RIDERS
2,374 Posts
I haven't been to the Hess station in a while but we're still riding up here in Charlottesville. Lots of good roads up here. They had 3 inches of snow up on rt33 yesterday because of the higher elevation. I would love to get in on a group ride before it get too cold.
DION

·
The electronic energy of .....
82 Posts
I stopped through there the last two Sundays, but honestly, I don't do it as much as I used to because I would rather spend the time riding than standing.

I rode early this morning, Rt 5 to 106 through Roxbury, then back home by 9:00.

If the weather is going to be nice next weekend, post up a ride by Thursday, and we can meet at the Hess.

I do know of at least 7 or 8 other guys in the area with R1's (not including you, DionW). When I got my bike, there were only 3 or 4. I think the 04 redesign brought on a lot of new Yamaha guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts