Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Good looking shirt.... Im not really into nascar.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
To me NASCAR is just too frikkin' boring!
Now I must admit.... I have been to one race and it was fun. Of course I had 50 yard line first row seats if you catch my drift. The sound and speed at which they went by was pretty cool. The tickets were free.... dont know if I would pay $125 for a race ticket unless it was a Gp race... each to their own.

·
Super Moderator
21,723 Posts
To me NASCAR is just too frikkin' boring!
Yeah, but Americans love it for some reason. It's like it's the MotoGP of America. I've tried watching it, but it gets boring to quick for me. For those who enjoy it. :thumbup

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
Now I must admit.... I have been to one race and it was fun. Of course I had 50 yard line first row seats if you catch my drift. The sound and speed at which they went by was pretty cool. The tickets were free.... dont know if I would pay $125 for a race ticket unless it was a Gp race... each to their own.

It's amazing how watching something on tv and watching in person can be a BIG difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.