Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

riding while DUI

639 views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  FIXTITS 
#1 ·
A friend of mine was patrolling last night when a guy on a brand new blue R! speeding and doing a 12 o'clock wheelie down the middle of the street went over the center median and my buddy had to swerve to avoid a head on with the bike. He did a u-turn to pull the guy over and the guy decided to take off on him. In the straights the guy was losing him but a train was coming so he decided not to terminate the chase because he figured the dude would stop. Instead of stopping he decided to try to lose him in the side streets but was a shitty rider who could only go in a straight like and hit a curb while turning and dumped the bike. It had yosh exhaust and only 190 miles on it:2bitchsla
dude got charged with reckless driving, DUI and FELONY fleeing and eluding because of the speed. He is ****ed. Goes to show don't drink and ride:rant

#9 ·
Umm.. I dunno about this one..

How many people do you know that can:

1. do a 12'oclock wheelie..
2. do it on the 04 R1
3. do it will DRUNK..
4. do all that but not have the skills to miss a curve while turning..

The story is may be true.. but something just doesnt sound right.. maybe it was the way it was written..

#14 ·
Skeeter said:
More parts avalibale for the '04 owners real soon on eBay. :lol
:iamwithst :lol :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.