Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Rip

·
Holy crap this things fast!
1,131 Posts
http://www.lvrj.com/news/11753871.html#blogcomments

be careful guys, drunks on the road over the holidays :boom

Yea, I went to a memorial last night for an old riding buddy who was killed by a hit and run drunk mexican. Looks like the young woman in the article was killed by a drunk mexican also... Y"know, we are going to see alot more of this in the future as they breed us out of our own country.
Yea, i'm a little bitter right now.....:mad:

·
I didnt do it..
33 Posts
RIP dude, good thing its winter over there and not many of you ride, here in AUS its riding season and holiday season, its always on the back of your mind...

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts
RIP dude, good thing its winter over there and not many of you ride, here in AUS its riding season and holiday season, its always on the back of your mind...
Same here in SA, it's damn hot, schools are finishing up and weekends are crazy.

I try to stay of the bike on weekend nights, I do most of my riding early morning when it's cooler. When most drunk people are still lights out, but be carefull: There is no time and place for drnk drivers, they are everywhere at any time. :secret: :scared

Ride Safe

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
I'd say the fact that they were DUI contributed to the crashes, not their race...

RIP fellow riders...
:stpd: :fact RIP fellow riders.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.