Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 903 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Nesba dates are up.... lets all get together and do RA in May.... who's in?

Members signed up:

Saturday:
Vman1300
Plimmer
Gawarrior
GPD270
martyna
Finsl
Size9
bpar1
ecur6
JPwarrior
rbbr-sd-dn

Sunday:
Plimmer
Gawarrior
GPD270
martyna
Finsl
Gaprider
bpar1
JPwarrior

As you guys get signed up shoot me a pm so I can add you to the list. You better hurry!!! Like Chad said RA fills up very quickly. The "I" group always sells out first.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
I'm getting old
1,502 Posts
I'd guess that there's a 99.9% chance Chad and I will be there....:yesnod :yesnod :lol :lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
I havent even check the NESBA site....

I am in for Saturday :rock

I wonder when NESBA will allow registration :dunno

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I havent even check the NESBA site....

I am in for Saturday :rock

I wonder when NESBA will allow registration :dunno

Probably the first of the year... are you going to run Inter?

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Speed Junkie!
367 Posts

I'll def. be there that weekend. Even though Nesba dates are up, the site won't let you book and pay for the dates yet. But once I can, I'm booking all my dates ASAP. Looking to do at least 15 track days this year. :sneaky

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll def. be there that weekend. Even though Nesba dates are up, the site won't let you book and pay for the dates yet. But once I can, I'm booking all my dates ASAP. Looking to do at least 15 track days this year. :sneaky
:epimp ..... I will start a list in the coming days and add you to it.

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
Ooohhh this sounds real inticing...:fact I'll have to get with the "Boss" and see if I can get an OK to make the trip. Mainly cause the Convention is only a couple of weeks after that.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ooohhh this sounds real inticing...:fact I'll have to get with the "Boss" and see if I can get an OK to make the trip. Mainly cause the Convention is only a couple of weeks after that.
I like to see motivation!!!!!:flex:

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Depending on if everyone decides to camp out or not, we can always stay at my place........
I probably will camp out....not sure yet.

·
Moderator - In Memorium
24,167 Posts
I probably will camp out....not sure yet.
You guys are killing me with this camping thing bro! Dan has camped enough for one life time :lol

I'm not even gonna blow smoke on this one. If I can make it, it will be a) I won the lottery b) it's my income tax year to claim my son or c) some rich benevolant woman decides to take care of me. Too close to the convention, but if it becomes at all possible I will let you know (this is your official warning that you might have to be like Chad for last year's convention with me saying I'm coming out there with like 24 hours to go).

I will try to let you know as soon as I can. I'd love to hit that track. But if you want to take any of my pitt stuff, I can bring it to Greenville before then.

Man I want to hit that track! I gotta figure out how I can do it...

·
Turn #8 Got Me
1,034 Posts
Wife says I'm allowed one per month and May is free:jump
6 hour trip is doable for me.:flex:
9 hours to Jennings whooped me. Feb might be the last time to Jennings for a LONG time.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Depending on if everyone decides to camp out or not, we can always stay at my place........
Ok, it's official, I'm thinking about it.
Travis, can I leave my trailer and gear there for a couple of weeks after the weekend? It'll save me gas expenses when I come back up two weeks later for the convention.

1 - 20 of 903 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.