Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went picked up my bike, it was 45 degrees, kinda cold but I didnt feel it at all, I was so into just being able to ride my R1...awesome man, totally love it, and totally dig the new indigo blue lights for the dash board.

bike rides smooth, sits great, ....god i love this bike...

:boobies

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
All i can say, is.
"I hate you"

·
WTF!
510 Posts
My dealer has all 3 colors in transit as of last night (wednesday 3/3/4. I expect to have mine by the end of next week at the latest. This is the best news I have heard for months
Fox's Cycle Sales- Bloomington, Indiana 1-812-332-5262 Gene
Red is mine

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
Congrats Biz

Hey bluepelican do you have any pics of the barracuda in your sig? I love them cars.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey Biz, weren't you the guy who went to bike show and fell in love with the Silver color scheme for 04 R1?................:dunno what happened man, you bought the RED one.

p.s. Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well yes thats true..I did fall inlove with the silver when I went to the bike show..however, like many girls that come and go in my life, that love affiar with the silver was only a one night stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I stuck with the smarter choice, RED. Red turned out better, it felt nice to be on something different then silver/black/ and all black bikes in the past..

·
WTF!
510 Posts
Jeff said:

Hey bluepelican do you have any pics of the barracuda in your sig? I love them cars.
Here is a couple. Grandma bought it new. Slant Six then, 318 when I turned 16, hopped up 360 now. That is the last money I have put into it as money now goes towards bikes. I drove it for pizza delivery in high school. Drive it about once a month now.

Attachments

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
R1Budha said:
All i can say, is.
"I hate you"
:iamwithst i have to agree i reall have to sat:finger but do ride safe and ahve fun since i cant afford one right now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts