Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· I am craving sushi.
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in NE Indiana, and the weather is supposed to be decent today so I rode my bike in. I came in at 6:30 and it was still a little damp out with the temps about 26 degrees. I just took a smoke break and it's already almost 50!!! I might get some good riding in on the way home from work. Might have to take the long way home:cool:

· you can't have my last beer
3,583 Posts
It's 65 degrees, partly cloudy, humidity around 36%. A crisp clear day. Just thought I'd make you jealous. :cool:

Of course when July rolls around and it's 110 degrees in the shade and I can't get off my bike when I get home from work because I'm stuck to the seat...well I'll be the one bitchin'!

· I am craving sushi.
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It got up to 51 today, so I got some decent riding in on the way home...put about 150 miles on it this afternoon. I think my chain is getting loose...:no
My exup or baffles already make "the noise", but today I heard a clicking sound on the way home at slow speed. I checked it, but it seems to fall within spec...moves between 4 and 5 centimeters...I usually take my gixxer into the shop....tell me how to check the chain correctly.....how do I get it to the tight spot?:crash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.