Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally... warm enough to ride :rock
It felt to awkward at first. My back got all tense and so did my neck after the first 15 mins of my ride to work but the ride home felt so much better :lol

Finally :)

·
LoneRone
778 Posts
Still waitin for some heavy rain to get all the crap off the road here in CT, Mustv'e been sweet Shadow, I'm gettin the itch somethin fierce right now!!

Joe

·
Self Appointed
736 Posts
Good luck with that YoungBlood, it is supposed to be in the 30's for a high come monday. There were so many bikers out today it was ridiculous, I am bitter, my bike is in FL.

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
I will be riding to school very shortly

·
LoneRone
778 Posts
I knew it was probably too good to be true GTG, It was beutiful out today, was able to work on the jobsite without a hoody for the first time in a while!! When you gonna get your bike back here bro?? Shelton isnt that far from me about 45 mins, we gotta get up some time this summer and ride if you want. Take it easy man

Joe

·
Banned
706 Posts
I HAD to go out yesterday... It was only +5 celcius (about 40 F) and abit of road-shit left... It rained last nite and today, but its far from over here! Snow that is...

This pic is from 2 weeks ago, the road looks clearer but the snowbanks are 3 feet high! We had a blizzard a week ago...

Attachments

·
RUSH HOUR RIDERS
2,374 Posts
I've ridden to work everyday this week so far. Last week I only missed two days.

·
Can i bum $1
884 Posts
I'm finally ridding to work again to. I'm passing on today, just don't feel like dealing with wet sand.

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,542 Posts
Shadow R One said:
Finally... warm enough to ride :rock
It felt to awkward at first. My back got all tense and so did my neck after the first 15 mins of my ride to work but the ride home felt so much better :lol

Finally :)
shoulda stayed in chucktown shadow
it's been in the high 70's and low 80's here all week :crash
yup i've been riding all week :riding

·
Redlinin'
1,420 Posts
It's finally in the 80's here, but my plastics are still at the painter's.:( Spoda pick them up Saturday tho. I am so ready to ride, but it sux cause my riding partner just got shipped off to Haiti with about 1 day notice. :mad:

And he is pissed.

·
Top Gun
2,582 Posts
:eek:wwn3d the weather is perfect here in jacksonville Florida, its like 84 and sunny .. i cant wait till i get off work go get my bike .. and its thursday so everyone will be meeting at applbees :finger

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Rode to work today

asianmafia said:
shoulda stayed in chucktown shadow
it's been in the high 70's and low 80's here all week :crash
yup i've been riding all week :riding
I would have if I could... hahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts