19 Troy Bayliss Ducati Marlboro Team Ducati 1:36.552
20 Jeremy McWilliams MS Aprilia Racing Aprilia 1:36.834

· L8R2U
21,430 Posts
Bring it home :thumbup

· Left 4 Dead
2,510 Posts
Wow...

Suzuki must have made quite an improvement on the GSV-R motor, 'cause Kenny qualified 5th !!!

I dont see Kurtis Roberts up there anywhere.

· Registered
302 Posts
:jump Go Rossi :jump

I wonder what Honda is thinking now having let him slip away? In the battle of rider vs bike, Honda has taken 2 slaps, fast lap to win the BMW and provisional today.

I always loved watching Rossi race, now he's no longer on a **** honda!

H - Have
O - Often
N - Needed
D - Dealer
A - Assistance.

Honda sucks.:lol

· RUSH HOUR RIDERS
2,375 Posts
:rock :jump :yesnod

· WERA/CCS #217
5,987 Posts
rezar1 said:
It's going to be a great MotoGP season....I can't wait for Sunday's race. :jump
EXACTLY!!

MOTOGP is hands down the most popular and most competive motorcycle racing series currently going on..

WSB - Ducati cup.. no major manufacters but Suzuki challenging.. even then.. who cares..

AMA - Superbike is the same ole shyt for the past 5 years other than Nicki Hayden and the Vtwin advantage year.. Mladin & Suzuki..

BSB - who even watches this shyt.. not even the Brits.. *lol* But who cares again.. if the Virgin R1 bikes win races.. maybe i'll watch..

· relaxing
14,117 Posts
what time and what channel on sunday?

· mmmm. excellent.
1,329 Posts
Daekwan said:
EXACTLY!!

MOTOGP is hands down the most popular and most competive motorcycle racing series currently going on..
no argument here.

WSB - Ducati cup.. no major manufacters but Suzuki challenging.. even then.. who cares..
I care. Go look at my response to your post the last time you said "Ducati Cup." I wish you'd do me a favor and read it.

In a nutshell, if you call WSB the "Ducati Cup", you *must* call AMA superbike the "Suzuki Cup." There are more Suzukis on the grid in AMA (both in pure numbers and as a percentage) than ther are Ducatis in WSB. I get tired of hearing this crap about the Ducati Cup when AMA is way more homogenous than WSB.

For cripes sake, there are two Foggy Petronas machines on the provisional first row at Misano right now...

AMA - Superbike is the same ole shyt for the past 5 years other than Nicki Hayden and the Vtwin advantage year.. Mladin & Suzuki..
Same 'ol? What do you call factory efforts by suzi, honda, and ducati? Chopped liver? How about Toye going out and finishing respectably at Fontana with an R1 that had stock pipes(!!) and still had the mudguard attached? I don't know about you, but I call that interesting.

What about that idiot Yates and his WWF manuevers?

I think AMA is pretty exciting this year. It'd be moreso if Attack Kawasaki got off of their dead asses.

BSB - who even watches this shyt.. not even the Brits.. *lol* But who cares again.. if the Virgin R1 bikes win races.. maybe i'll watch..
I'd watch it if I could. But I'm an American, and it's not televised here.

Who cares? Have you ever seen the crowds at a BSB race? Believe me, Brits care about BSB. The friggin country has 1/5 our population but has better factory participation and mfgr mix than we do.

· ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,312 Posts
Gotta be cheering for that Rossi.. Its sooo the rider these days (Mostly always has been).. Hope he wins.. JUST to SHUT THE H3LL UP all these "Honda Honda Honda" chanters... "RC this".. and "RC that"... "It's the best bike.. blah blah blah... " There's no debating that it is an UNREAL motorcycle.. BUT.. Rossi has taken the poll.. It's good to see that Honda is "HUMAN" after all
I would love to see and hear all the "excuses" when or if he wins.. LOL.. NICE TO SEE....

GO ROSSI!!!

· Zeus's Beard!
1,471 Posts
With the nicer weather, I'm in the mood to really get into some GP action!!!!

· relaxing
14,117 Posts
YZEtc said:
Speed TV.
Sunday, April 18, 2:00 pm, MOTOGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Let me guess, but directv dont have Speed tv huh? Cause what i see for sunday 2pm on channel 607 is:

607 SPD NASCAR Live NASCAR Racing

Am I just assed out?

· Zeus's Beard!
1,471 Posts
That sucks. I have Adelphia Cable adn mine says Motorcycle Racing "Mot GP World CHamp" Maybe they just didn't update their guide?? I would think SpeedTV is SpeedTV.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.