Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Freedom Rydaz CEO
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, I hope this is posting in the correct place, sorry and please move or delete if i've messed up here, thanx! I ride with Ruff Ryders London part of RR European chapter, i ride a 2004 R1, tons of carbon including the entire rear end, Quil carbon cans, K&N filter, Renthal sprockets -1 front and +2 on the rear, Diamond racing rear sets, bla bla bla.

·
Freedom Rydaz CEO
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ace Cafe?

Do you ever go ACE cafe? RR ride up there quite often. Check out www.ruffryderseurope.com and come along to a ride out, I am also going to France with about 80 bikes from www.londonbikers.com it only cost ?22, great roads to get you left knee down:)

·
My R6 is a Silva Bullet
391 Posts
Welcome to the site. Loco was over here in Fl the other day. i know u riding with a cool group of guys.

·
Freedom Rydaz CEO
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dblr

@ up2detime, I see there's a few family members on this forum. I have spent time with Loco in Amsterdam and when the rest of the European Ruff Ryders came to the urban bike fest in London. Loco is real cool, he got great vision for RR in Europe. Ride safe fam.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do you ever go ACE cafe? RR ride up there quite often. Check out www.ruffryderseurope.com and come along to a ride out, I am also going to France with about 80 bikes from www.londonbikers.com it only cost ?22, great roads to get you left knee down:)
Sounds good

Will check out the site and have a look

You comming to Southend Shakedown in March!?!

·
unleash the beast
8,693 Posts
welcome to the r1-forums

·
Freedom Rydaz CEO
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome fellas!
@ Playah8a give me some info about the shake down bro, infact anything going on bike wise post it up on the RR forum so we can attend. I am doing a track day in march and a big ride through France organised by London Bikers, about 80 bikes went last year. Great day out. So the event youre talking about in Southend might be the icing on the cake for my month of March. Nice one for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Thanks for the welcome fellas!
@ Playah8a give me some info about the shake down bro, infact anything going on bike wise post it up on the RR forum so we can attend. I am doing a track day in march and a big ride through France organised by London Bikers, about 80 bikes went last year. Great day out. So the event youre talking about in Southend might be the icing on the cake for my month of March. Nice one for the heads up.
Bro So I'm watching green street hooligans, and was wondering about Firms? Why do they fight, Pride?

I just thought you might know a little bit about them!

·
Freedom Rydaz CEO
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
firms

Firms are organised crime like mafia but football hooligan 'firms' fight because they enjoy it. Some of them are doctors, lawyers own their own businesses etc but they have organised fights with other football 'firms' etc. But it is NOT based on revenge, turf etc it is for the enjoyment. I dont get it but...
I am not from that kinda life style although I know people like this, I have a Jamaican influence on my life I play sound system and so on. You dont get a true picture of the UK from films or even visiting central London, i grew up in Peckham one of 2 white kids in my class at school, real diverse city. Not as segrigated as i find it in USA. check out the series on you tube http://youtube.com/watch?v=JeSR-UhJY-A for a realer look at London. Bless

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Firms are organised crime like mafia but football hooligan 'firms' fight because they enjoy it. Some of them are doctors, lawyers own their own businesses etc but they have organised fights with other football 'firms' etc. But it is NOT based on revenge, turf etc it is for the enjoyment. I dont get it but...
I am not from that kinda life style although I know people like this, I have a Jamaican influence on my life I play sound system and so on. You dont get a true picture of the UK from films or even visiting central London, i grew up in Peckham one of 2 white kids in my class at school, real diverse city. Not as segrigated as i find it in USA. check out the series on you tube http://youtube.com/watch?v=JeSR-UhJY-A for a realer look at London. Bless
Thanks I appreciate the vid! I'm going to have to come out there sometime! Seems almost like the states, people trying to make it out the hood from that vid! Are you a DJ?

·
Freedom Rydaz CEO
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dj

Yes fam, I'm a reggae DJ. I own my own sound system called H.M.S.S 'His Majesty's Sound System' we play reggae music but only Christian artists. Check my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/hmssmaccom pM me your address and I'll send you a mix CD.

Sadly most people aint trying to get out of the hood, they are simply trying to get what they can while they can with little thought of tomorrow. I am really blessed as I did make it out and have been able to offer my nephew a way out by attending a collage near my home. When your young its all good to live at certain endz, but when you are older you just want peace and quiet without the foolishnes. Kids in London are fighting and dieing over postcodes, other people that live IN London dont even know its happening. Holla back, let me bless you with a CD.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yes fam, I'm a reggae DJ. I own my own sound system called H.M.S.S 'His Majesty's Sound System' we play reggae music but only Christian artists. Check my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/hmssmaccom pM me your address and I'll send you a mix CD.

Sadly most people aint trying to get out of the hood, they are simply trying to get what they can while they can with little thought of tomorrow. I am really blessed as I did make it out and have been able to offer my nephew a way out by attending a collage near my home. When your young its all good to live at certain endz, but when you are older you just want peace and quiet without the foolishnes. Kids in London are fighting and dieing over postcodes, other people that live IN London dont even know its happening. Holla back, let me bless you with a CD.
No doubt bro, check your pm!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ace Cafe Southend Shakedown
Southend Seafront
Monday 24th March 2008 10.00am to 5.00pm

Annual charity motorcycle ride from Ace Cafe, London to Southend Seafront. Enjoy the spectacle of several thousand motorbikes of every type imaginable on display. From Nortons, Harley-Davidsons and Triumphs to Vespas and Lambrettas.

·
My R6 is a Silva Bullet
391 Posts
thats real talk, i never pictured london like that. interesting video.

O and the Double R is everywhere! You Know!!!!!

·
Freedom Rydaz CEO
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ruff Ryders

For real man, let the haters hate, it is real lack of understanding, RR is real young over here but because of how its set up with the prospect period and payment of dues etc, (Like any decent club get out what you put in) it ends up being populated with like minded individuals with a love and passion. Next time I'm in the states I'll be sure to link up with the RR fam where I'm at. Fam, PM your postal address and I'll hook you up with a Cd as well. Bless

1 - 18 of 18 Posts