Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
R1 or nothin
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SA guys,

Seeing as we are all so dispersed across the country and a local meet and greet is still on the cards when the time is right, I thought it well to start a rugby thread as the super season and curry cups are nearly on the go. All or most of us will definitely have something to say about that!! :beer :sissy: :boom

Go BULLS!!! :rock
cos the best things in life start with B...

Bikes
Babes
Beer
BULLS
Boobs
Bikini's
Brandy
Butts

and the list goes on!! :tocoo:

·
DONE for NOW!!
26 Posts
Hey hey

Whatsup!!

Speaking of the meet and greet, we have to work something out and get the guys together.....the big question is location location location.

And the rugby season....seeing that im in bloem and its in the free state i will be supporting the CHEETHAS !!!!

The B thing is a valid argument but lets C heethas!!! :horse:

·
R1 or nothin
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey hey

Whatsup!!

Speaking of the meet and greet, we have to work something out and get the guys together.....the big question is location location location.

And the rugby season....seeing that im in bloem and its in the free state i will be supporting the CHEETHAS !!!!

The B thing is a valid argument but lets C heethas!!! :horse:
Whadup...yes the meet and greet needs to happen soon. I have a friend who owns a hotel in hazyview and that can act as ground zero. One has alot of awesome roads in that area including the legendary 22. Maybe we can arrange something for october or november???

I know it may require some travelling but hey we enjoy riding so i dont see problems there..what do you think?

Cheetahs looked good today and a good win against the highlanders today...gonna be a cracking season. Just hope the bulls can keep up the pace.

Later

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts