Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
you can't have my last beer
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not trying to get on anybody's case here, but if you have negative comments about stunts or about something you think is dumb relating to it, take it somewhere else please. There is plenty of other sections on this site where you can go and pop off at the mouth. I could care less if you like stunts or not, and your entitled to your opinion. But the Stunter's Section serves a purpose. So if you are anti-stunt, go read another section. If you do read the stunt section, don't reply with negative comments about how dumb this or that is. Remember:

Attachments

·
Nothin' sexier than an R1
532 Posts
thank you!:rock

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Well said.:thumbup

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree with ya earl. I have learned alot from the stunters section. I wish people would not down other people for trying to help someone out with a stunt question. If people would stop and think stunting is still apart of what we all come to this site for anyway. The love of motorcycles. anyway thats my peace. Jeremy

·
BikeJunky
3,012 Posts
Well said my good man, and to all who has nothing better to do then to come on our board and cuz out people :finger

Thank you, thank you very much!

·
Wheelie Junkie!
7,686 Posts
ya take that to the bank you filthy animal!

·
Don't let the 600 fool you!!!
15 Posts
i don't think it is a matter of hating i just think it is inexperience is all. maybe a trace of jealousy. nothing more. i used to think it was dumb and just waiting for trouble but then i started doing some of it and actually found it enjoyable. to this day nothing has gone wrong for me on anything i try.:)

·
I wheelie my R1
264 Posts
Im no stunter, but I think its cool.....but I just cannot understand why someone who doesnt like it would byatch about it....I mean, so long as it doesnt involve me, I really dont care what anyone does with their bike....as far as Im concerned, you can make sweet sweet love to your cans if you want...lol, though if you do, keep it in the garage

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
Well put bro.:thumbup I love to watch since I can't do much on my beast. Once I step up to the One............look out.:rock :fact

·
Car? What's a car?
997 Posts
In tune man.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
25 Participants
RoCKeT904
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing