Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
My bikes keep me sane.
5,273 Posts
:thumbup Some people just seem to think that what they do and how they do it is the only acceptable way. It gets sickening to read some of the jackass comments from people telling others they are wrong for what they do, etc, etc........... Maybe they suffer from SWS or something?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just started stunting trying anyways hahaha so far the stunters section has helped me alot so why put down stunters newbies like myself or vet. for helping each other out just think their hating to be honest with you.

·
mmmmm stoppies
17 Posts
Why the hell would you be a hater of stunting -_-'

the noobs... hehe

I will tell you exactly why, because of all these idiots and squids that think they know how to stunt, so they go and do 80mph+ whoolies down the freeway, or wreak trying to do a wheelie. Then when people see that, they think that is what stunt riding is, and they could not be anymore wrong. This is one of the many reasons that stunting, or as we like to call it " Freestyle Street Bike Riding" is taking a slow pace to progress as a sport and be takin serously by the rest of the sportbike community. I swear the next time I hear some kid at the spot say, " My buddy can do that, or if I had a big sproket and a hand brake I could do that," I'm gonna take a shit in his exhaust.:flex: :chair::rock

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
25 Participants
RoCKeT904
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing