Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Viva La Figa
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took the bike out today since it was nice weather and saw some jacka$$ on a Duc blasting down the highway with the cops in pursuit. It seemed like every cop car in Killeen was out with lights on and blocking streets. Sure enough, just as I turned on to my street, I got pulled over by a cop who seemed pretty pissed. They knew it was a red bike but pulled me over on a silver bike for some reason. After I showed my lisence, he let me go. It's gonna be hell on post now thanks to this guy. If your stationed at Ft Hood, be ready for some B.S.

·
Wheelies Galore
285 Posts
I hope he got away :)

im sure he did. once they lose sight of you they cant continue pursuit. down here in florida in my county they have a no pursuit law. if you run they have to shut off thier lights and go about thier business. unless the chopper is out then your kinda screwed.

a few months back this guy who had no arms and no legs ran from the cops in an explorer and got away lol. does that tell you how easy they make it for us? lol

·
faster red one
701 Posts
im sure he did. once they lose sight of you they cant continue pursuit. down here in florida in my county they have a no pursuit law. if you run they have to shut off thier lights and go about thier business. unless the chopper is out then your kinda screwed.

a few months back this guy who had no arms and no legs ran from the cops in an explorer and got away lol. does that tell you how easy they make it for us? lol

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
Stupid squids, giving us all a bad name.

·
Booya
34,490 Posts

That had to be just amazing to see a torso driving! Usually they just lay there in the hospital bed. This guy must have been one of those torso's that just dindt' want to give up!

:dundun:

·
Wheelies Galore
285 Posts
That had to be just amazing to see a torso driving! Usually they just lay there in the hospital bed. This guy must have been one of those torso's that just dindt' want to give up!

i cant find the link to it but i know he steered with his nubs and i think he had like sticks or somethin attatched to the pedals that would touche his nubs so he could gas and brake lol

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts

lmao oh man :vanish

·
what could possibly go wrong
2,236 Posts

Yea, the guy with no arms and legs....his name is Matt
hangs out with the other guy who likes to swim but has no arms or legs...think his name is Bob :crash

·
My R1 beats me.
1,423 Posts
so he'd hang out with the other guy with no arms and no legs who likes to lie in a pile of leaves..... his name's Russel ;)

·
I SeE ClOwNS
3,149 Posts
that sounds like the torso who used to play darts at the pub. he would shout at the barman to put the dart in his mouth, feathers 1st. then shout "now frow the fu#$en dart board at me!!!!"
now thats funny

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,668 Posts
Just took the bike out today since it was nice weather and saw some jacka$$ on a Duc blasting down the highway with the cops in pursuit. It seemed like every cop car in Killeen was out with lights on and blocking streets. Sure enough, just as I turned on to my street, I got pulled over by a cop who seemed pretty pissed. They knew it was a red bike but pulled me over on a silver bike for some reason. After I showed my lisence, he let me go. It's gonna be hell on post now thanks to this guy. If your stationed at Ft Hood, be ready for some B.S.
Damn, lol I didn't catch it on the news! It's HELL ridin' on Post anyways with those minimum-wage-rent-a-pigs at the freakin' gates givin' you a hard time for whatever reason they can come up with!

So you with 2/4 or 3/4?

·
Viva La Figa
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn, lol I didn't catch it on the news! It's HELL ridin' on Post anyways with those minimum-wage-rent-a-pigs at the freakin' gates givin' you a hard time for whatever reason they can come up with!

So you with 2/4 or 3/4?
2/4 MedEvac. Which unit are you?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.