those who cant do teach...
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how about it...Be a post whore and show ur machines here:fork:epimp

·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok so while im in d mood , tawt ill post my history of bikes...first real bike my beloved,noisy and smelly but awesome at the same time TZR125...this bike provided me wif my first accident...aaaaaaaahhhh good times :hammer:

Attachments

·
Give it gas!!!
2,382 Posts
:lol
I was sick of her complaining she hates pillion, so I got rid of the off roads and bought her the r6...

...noe I can Ride as hard as I want without any head slapping or punching from behind :lol

notice the mud flap at the back... I took it off don't worry!

·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
after about a year on my 250 i upgraded to my first real superbike...an awesum 96 gixxer 750 srad. bawt it wif 11k km on d clok this thing f##ked off like d proverbial cat. had it 4 3 months n crashed it into a truck. got glasses after dat :2bitchsla

Attachments

·
Give it gas!!!
2,382 Posts
:factNice Az!!

:rock

Shweet, thanks Zaheer for the thread, I only have pics of my current on Photobucket, mostly reposts .. got few newer crap ones on FB but not worht posting. These are random over two years.
:scared What!!! you where home for a month... rode your bike... but did not even take propper pictures??? :shake

...you better fly back!

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts
:factNice Az!!

:scared What!!! you where home for a month... rode your bike... but did not even take propper pictures??? :shake

...you better fly back!
:shake

Yeah I know, house was rented out when I was away and everything was moved into a store. With camera charger, bought a new one just before I flew back.

Definately next time, then everything will be green and warm and pretty. Need to meet up, for some pics and beer.

:hellobye

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts
Yeah Yeah... keep hearing that! :lol

:hellobye more Pierre, Howz it been?
:lol

Not my fault you have to work in the week when I ride :crash

Weekends was packed with the family :shake

Going okay boeta and you ?

It's pissing here still, don't know why we came back so early :snorkel

Have a good day