8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts

·
Fire for effect
2,593 Posts
Electric bikes are the future. Fossil Fuels literally won't last forever. Not saying it will happen in our lifetimes or maybe even in our Children's but our Grandchildren I doubt will know the joy of burning fuel and exhaust noise. :( :no

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
Electric bikes are the future. Fossil Fuels literally won't last forever. Not saying it will happen in our lifetimes or maybe even in our Children's but our Grandchildren I doubt will know the joy of burning fuel and exhaust noise. :( :no
IMHO the whole combustion engine concept seems so archaic we should be ashamed we're still using it.

When I was (alot) younger I was madly into electronics and remember even back then being fascinated with the torque AND rpm of even a low-end electric engine.
When I think about having that much linear torque on a bike I get all warm and fuzzy. :lol

Although I thought practical applications of this tech was decades away; guess I was very wrong; but I am very much out of the loop these days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
gcain
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing