Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my ECU back from justin at SBU, plugged it in and my check engine light is on. They're closed today so I was hoping someone who's done this could chime in. After the engine light came on I have pulled the ex up completely off, box and all, which he flashed out as well as the smog stuff though I haven't pulled those as I'm waiting for my block off plates. The other thing I noticed is that I cannot adjust any of the settings such as qs, scs, power.

· Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm getting code 66 which I believe is a steering dampener which I have swapped to the Ohlins standard setup with the resistor. Justin flashed this out. I've searched the "how to's" and only came up with fixing the problem. Our riding season is pretty short up here and the bike is in a non adjustable mode at this point so any help is greatly appreciated.

· Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it possible to put ECU into diagnostic mode? Dealer says not without laptop and plug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.