Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Learning...
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious: those of you on here who have a second bike (or 3rd... or 4th...), what do you have for a second bike?
Do you have something similar (like a gixxer?)
Do you have something a little more "nimble," like an R6, but still a similar sportbike?
Do you have a cruiser?
I'm thinking of picking up a second bike next year (can't imagine EVER getting rid of my '05 R1, love it too much). For me, I still want to keep it as a street bike, but am thinking of going for something a little different, like a naked bike, so the two bikes are for different types of riding. Despite some of the poor reviews, I love the Benelli TNT Sport.
Anyway, just curious what you all think.

·
Learning...
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My girlfriend is starting out on a Ninja 250 this upcoming year. If all goes well, a year or two later she's planning on upgrading to an R6, at which point you know I'll be taking that one out for some fun rides.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
yea i too want a second bike!! i cannont aford it and the wife says if i get new bike she gets a new house!!!! hell danq has 3 bikes atm and he is looking for a r6 lol!!!

·
there can only be one!!!!!!!
961 Posts
yea i too want a second bike!! i cannont aford it and the wife says if i get new bike she gets a new house!!!! hell danq has 3 bikes atm and he is looking for a r6 lol!!!

tell the wife, if she can find a house for 10k it's hers.... than u can still get the bike.

·
My Mac eats your PC
156 Posts
I have a CR 250 that I mainly use to knock down trees and I've even tried swimming on it. When I can keep it on the trail its a lot of fun! I'm pondering a used Hypermoto within the next two years. Need to buy a house with bigger garage first though.

·
CANCER SUCKS
2,196 Posts
FZR 400 its just tons of fun :)

Also the wifes R6 whenever I want, you cant go wrong with a R6 :bow

·
Rather be Ridin'
226 Posts
I would have a RC51 if I had the $$$$. I think it would be fun to have something different to ride, plus I love the way they sound! :crash

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.