Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
R1 = poontang
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever shipped a bike? I'm looking to ship one from NC to Louisiana? If anyone has any info. please post it. I really want to get it before this guy sells but I can't seeing is how I'm halfway around the world. So let me know please.

Thanks,
SGT MAX

·
Registered
73 Posts
i had an r1 shipped a few years back and i went through JcMotors and i payed 500 from Missouri to Washington State. They are pretty easy to deal with.

·
R1 = poontang
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dylanss180 said:
i had an r1 shipped a few years back and i went through JcMotors and i payed 500 from Missouri to Washington State. They are pretty easy to deal with.
Do they have a website and how was it shipped? Really strapped down sturdy and taken care of or just throwin in a rig?

·
Arr Wun.
248 Posts
Airport to Airport: www.forwardair.com

Door to Door: www.haulbikes.com

forward air I'm pretty sure you strap the bike up your self inside a metal crate. haulbikes.com i think they just strap them in a row in the semi trailer, but i'm sure they are secure. They are insured also.

·
go fast, take chances
5 Posts
I can 2nd www.eagleonexpress.com, used em this past Dec. to ship a FZ1 from NC to CA, arrived undamaged, and the owners/drivers are bikers. Also used JC Motors and they're OK, just cost more since they're being a broker and go through a truck company.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts