Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
trade?

dude if your willing to trade i have a brand new Suomy Gunwind
(Pere Riba replica) size XL i'll trade. it fits smaller than a Shoei or Arai XL so i'm guessing it would be more like a Large in a shoei
size. if yours is new i can even offer you some extra cash. i can e mail pics if you want. it sux not having a helmet right now.

·
chief big beef
413 Posts
What condition is your helmet in? Any pics? How long have you had it?

I have a Suomy gunwind xl(fits small) Its the blue R6/R1 model...Iwill also include three shields Tinted/irridium/clear...My helmet has about 3000 miles on it..it has a couple of VERY small scrathches from normal usage..its never hit the ground

I tried my friends Shoei on this weekend,I LOVE IT!!! I am going to put this helmet on ebay if you are not interested...

I will put pics up soon...The helmet is stored in my garage about 2 miles from my house

thanks

email me if interested

[email protected]

·
chief big beef
413 Posts
Here are the pics...sorry for taking so long...I kept forgetting to get the helmet at my garage to take pics...

There are about 3-4 small scratches on the helmet...The helmet has never been worn in the summer(no major sweat)..I put my bike on the road in Sept. of last year, and have only worn the helmet a couple of months...I would rate it 8.5/10..also I will include two extra visors...irridium/smoked..

BTW, the small scratches might buff out? never tried

I can take more pics at any angle if yo wish..

Do youe have any pics of yur helmet? What condition is it in? how many miles/months have you used it?

·
15,000 Feet and falling....
1,411 Posts
:bs

Good Luck selling your helmet! Looks Good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts