Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm trying to feel out what some of your are into (hobbies) I figured I might as well ask. Is anyone into wrestling? Figured this would be a good night to ask being Monday Raw and all. I find people are either for it or opposed to it. There is no in between. And since I'm asking the question you can probably figure out that I watch it. :) Oh man...be kind!:eek:

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Wrestling is COOL!

You might be surprised, but I like wrestling! But on Monday nights you will usually find me watching Monday Night Football. I'm an NFL and college football junkie. Go Aggies! Love college basketball too though! Go Hoyas!
For outside hobbies...
Hiking, camping, fishing, skiing and getting out there with my German Shepherd and playing frisbee.
This year I am going to attempt snowboarding. I'll post the picture of me in a full body cast as soon as I get released from the hospital.
So thats my stuff.
I'd like to hear everybody elses too! :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like football also. Monday nights is one of the reasons I got a picture-in-picuture tv. I don't miss any of the action. :D

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Dude I am a wrestling freak I have been watching since I was a kid and I am 33 now so Just Bring It

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Twisted Logic said:
Dude I am a wrestling freak I have been watching since I was a kid and I am 33 now so Just Bring It
Excellent! I thought I would probably be the only one. Do you smell what my yamaha is cooking? :D

·
1,894 Posts
No I cant because I am in front of you........j/k;) ;)

·
'See you in the crosshairs'
86 Posts
My hobbies... besides the bikes.....Football..the REAL ONE..Liverpool Football Club.
Building very fast computers.
Canyon running
Music...all sorts (ex-soundman for 18 years)
Drinking
Watching my kids blossom
Admiring my wife

my hates...intolerance, injustice, bad manners, abuse of power, ignorance of facts, denial of reality....too name a few.....
and I wonder why my friends all call me a cynic !!!!

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
I guess I'm just a big kid when it really boils down to it !!
I like hunting,fishing and computers...but most of all I like to play Quake3 !! Other than My bike that is My first love :D

·
1,894 Posts
Spike you forgot stupidity in your dislikes other than that they are all dead on

·
'See you in the crosshairs'
86 Posts
Twisted...no I didn't..stupidity is a relative term...people out there think we are STUPID..for riding bikes.

PS..you've got mail BTW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts