Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

After reading, submit input, then vote on whether I should let him come watch thegame

• Let the dumb ass watch the game with me

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • FCUK that bastard! He should have known...

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • that friends dont cheat on their best friends girl.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:
Alright...This is kinda long but for those who know me, even just a little bit, I would aprreciate your input...

My side-My friend used to roam around on the internet scopin' chicks out. He is very sucessful. Total, I think 4 or 5 girls PLUS a 40 year old that he said is NOT a milf. Anyway, he tells me that they do some nasty stuff and all and Im kinda apauled at the whole idea. So then, he say's he met another chick but this time she's pretty cute. One thing I should add here...we have known each other for about 2 years. So he introduces me to her, whatever, and later PMs me to ask "what do you think". I say great find. Then the girl..we'll call her "misty" IMs me. She sais hi and the whole getting to know you bit. THEN she starts asking questions. She first started off asking how long we've known each other then got into serious questions... she asked."Is there anything that I should know before getting to close to him?" Lets call him "brian" for now. I say nope, if hes told you everything he's done and your ok with it then go for it. So, the next day "brian" comes over and I ask him if he's told "misty" about his ride he had before meeting her. he said yes. I ask, and she's still ok with it? again, yes. Alright, whatever i siad. SO NEXT day comes around. she starts asking me the same questions. Im like, what gives?? I say again, if your cool with everything he's done before then your good. She said " what things has he done?" I say "he hasent told you about the girls and the 40 year old nasty shit?" She pauses and says no. So im thinking..SHIT, I have to break this to her? What gives, he said he told her but now she maybe acting dumb??? So I explain. She says she feels sick. I say (because she lives right down the street from me) if I should go get her some sprite. (sprite settles the stomache) She says no. Then she asks my opinion about him and her together. I tell her my opinion. I say if he hasent told you all that shit and I have to explain it to you then I think you can do better. then pauses. Logs off. Brian logs on. Then I get a IM from "brian". He is really pissed. He says "how dare you say im no good for her" and how dare I try and go behind his back and steal his girl. (Im like WTF?!?!) he goes on and mouths me off a bit, still accusing me of back stabing. So I get, AND AM STILL, PISSED!!!!! This was about 6 moinths ago. accusing me of all that shit when all I was doing was trying to make my bud's girlfriend feel better about the whole thing. SO thers' my side...he asked to post his side. read it if you want. I stil can't beleive him..2 years of friendship and him accusing me of backstabing over a fcukin hoe. i dont think he know of the concept bros before hoes. ... fcuker..

HIS SIDE-
"well hey started to tell the girl i was dating bad stuf about my past and one time he was talking to her and said "he doesnt deserve u and u could do a whole hell of a lot better than him", he also offered to bring her some sprite to her house because she was feeling bad...she would have been alone and he had only met her once....i guess i overreacted a bit...but she and I got through it, we are still together"

Sorry so long, and thanks for letting me :rant input is appreiated. He wants to come over and watch the football game at my pad(A&M vs. OU) should I let him?

·
my wR1st hurt!
1,458 Posts
sounds like a lil' c**kblockin' on your part. If a girl started asking me questions, mind you a girl that I just met, about one of my homies I wouldn't say shit. If the girl was a relative, or a friend I knew longer then my homie, then I would open my mouth. Did u want to hit this chick or what?!?!?!!? That's what it sounds like.

·
My R1 is really an FZR
101 Posts
you have to know that pretty much any and all drama revolves around women.

he might have pissed you off, but on the other hand it's not cool to carry baggage about it for the rest of your life. if you're ok with bein friends with him then don't let dumb shit like this get in the way. she's just a broad.

also tell him bro's before hoe's, although tellin her that shit was kind of a foul on your part. it's really none of your business tellin her your friend's past, if he wants her to know he can tell her himself. i can undertand why he was pissed.

just have a few beers and watch the game

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
johnnyv5 said:
sounds like a lil' c**kblockin' on your part. If a girl started asking me questions, mind you a girl that I just met, about one of my homies I wouldn't say shit. If the girl was a relative, or a friend I knew longer then my homie, then I would open my mouth. Did u want to hit this chick or what?!?!?!!? That's what it sounds like.
like I said before, bros before hoes.
If i would have met her before him, I'd admit, I would have tried. but, as I said before. bros before hoes. So what, I get the short end of the stick for being blunt and honest? I dont sugar coat shit like some people do. If someone asks me a question I answer it. I do see your side. It may have sounded like a cockblock but it wasnt.:mad:

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
my input on the topic is that he seriously should have known that you werent gonna cockblock him, (especially after 2 years of friendship) and if he had some serious feelings for this girl he would have told her everything and she wouldnt have had to ask you about him. and im sure at the time when you told her she could do better or whatever you didnt mean to do it

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts
ImagineParadis: we call your actions haterism, at least in south florida.
I am being a hypocrit on this one because I too have fell into that bullshit trap before. Do yourself a favor, stay away from the chick. You might slip and say something else that will cause more problems.

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
beafer said:
ImagineParadis: we call your actions haterism, at least in south florida.
I am being a hypocrit on this one because I too have fell into that bullshit trap before. Do yourself a favor, stay away from the chick. You might slip and say something else that will cause more problems.
Haterism? how old are you again?

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts
26, and what importance is that?

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts
we all do. I would be lying if I didnt say i had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. And when I say exact, your situation is like deja-vu.

·
2BTHE1
345 Posts
Sounds like you were talking shit about your friend to a new girl he met.... I think the question should be "Should he forgive". I have two friends now that don't get along because of this same sort of situation.

·
I Jigga high, I Jigga Lo
1,708 Posts
Tell your homie he is a dumbass for getting you involved in the first place. Then tell him to shut up and get his ass over to watch the game. Abd for godsakes, bring some beer!

That should be the extent of it.

·
I am craving sushi.
4,302 Posts
Have him bring a case of beer over and just forget about the whole thing. He should have told you not to say anything....I believe in protecting my friends but at that point she was just some chick....and in my opinion being too nosy and snooping behind your boys back. If she had any questions she should have just asked him. I don't like lying for my friends either but I will if they ask. If you had done the same thing to me I wouldn't have been mad...I would have been like...."DOH" guess I should have told you not to say anything. Either way, let it drop and have him come and watch the game. By the way..."GO A&M!!!!"

P.S. Where is he meeting these chicks online....I need to figure out how to hook up on the down low with some chicks like this!!!!

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Tell him to bring some beer and call it good :) Bros before hoes :rock

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
If that sh*t was six months ago, both of ya should get the ***** over it and either hang out or walk out. Good friends are hard to find. If he was one of the better friends you had, have him over for the ball game, have a few beers, and laugh about the sh*t and move on. Life's too short to worry about the little sh*t.

·
Full-Time Time Waster
3,813 Posts
Imagine man, I'd say you got nothing to be pissed at him about. . . . other than being pissed because he's pissed. I would be a bit upset if I were him, simply because you did tell that girl the truth. I think she's kind of a skeez for going behind his back and shit, that's a clear sign of distrust. I don't fault you for telling the truth, I wouldn't fault you for lying for him, but if it was me in your situation, I would have just told her to **** off and that you don't play your boys like that; if she has questions she can talk to him. I would have probably said it nicer than that though. :D But seriously, that's pretty funked out that she would ask you to incriminate your friend . . . . hopefully you guys can patch it up. I lost a friend about six months ago cuz he did some stupid shit with my girl at the time, and it sucks to lose em, so if it's possible patch it back up.

·
w00t
2,524 Posts
if hes a major playa, why does this one chick matter. tell him to move on.
you did him and her a favour, saved her from being used.
say sorry, end of story. in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts