Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I am sic of it being so damn cold. yesterday it was 17 degrees. What can you do when it is 17, I couldn't even work on my bike in the garage.:( I need to move to southern California or something this is down right depressing:(

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
106 Posts
shawnr1: hehehe take it easy at least you have 17 degrees not like here it's -16c and will drop down sometimes with the wind chill to -60c!! can you feel the cold and still I’m taking it like a man :) that’s why i spend my winter Waxing a polishing my Car spend more time on my pc and overclock it and stuff like that :)

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Well.. it's just below freezing here.. but for the best almost 2 weeks it's been -10 to -30 during the days.. except for a few when it was snowing. That's sick too! And Sweden's coldest month is usually Febraury!

When a full bottle of coke freezes in a couple of minutes.. then we can start to complain (did for me hehe).

Well. My bike atleast inside.. I'm trying to fit the Öhlin damper that I recieved today. but I can't .. I didn't get any instructions with it. Doh!

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Holy shit I need to quit bitching about the 47 we have here.:hellobye

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Here ya go Swedie the mounting instructions for you bike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Thanks twisted. But I guess that reply went into the wrong Thread :)

I'll see if that PDF file has the instructions that I need.

Max: NY doesn't have that cold weather. ...

I sure wish I lived in Florida too.. but it's too stinking hot there during the summer months.

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
106 Posts
maxprimal: hehehe easy dude i know how you feel thats why in the winter allot of people travel around

Swedie: maaaan at least you can enjoy every single day there you know what. ride the bike naked you won't get stink yeeeeeehaaaa lol but you will scare the girls over there heheheh just joking :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts