Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bollocks.
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a shame i dont have a pic, but ill try and explain this as well as i can, theres this girl i know, and in my opinion one of the most disgusting creatures ive ever seen. Maybe its just me but i cud :ugh just at the sight of her. Shes from finland and shes a gothic girl with a very awkwardly shaped head. The word pentagonal comes to mind... But neway, she just freaks me out, she keeps talking on how she wants to be suspended from the ceiling on meat hooks and she keeps asking people if she can smell her feet or if she can smell theirs... And one more thing, the smell round her is just sick aswell... Im asking ya'll to comment to see if ya'll think me and my friends are nasty people for running away when she approaches and us trying to avoid her. Ya'll ever had ne experiences with ppl that just make you want to :ugh

·
Registered
331 Posts
I see that you're 17 or 18 (not that that's bad...we all were at one time). But most likely she is your age and just in a stage where she want's to be noticed and stand out. She's not the prom queen or SGA President so she chose to be the "unique" one. She will change.
You will too as you grow and learn that there are way more "strange and unique" people in this world. I'm sure you too have some strange habits and or desires. Just accept her for who she chooses to be. Same as others accept you for who you choose to be.
That being said...you don't have to be friends with her. Just friendly. Don't puke or make fun of her. That will only make her more "unique."
And the smell thing...no one should stink if they can help it. :no

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Alright, I'll bite.

Dude, that's harsh. To put it in simple terms - If the girl is as messed up as you say she is (wierd shaped head and all), then that's why she's playing-up the wierd meathook, foot-smelling crap. She knows she's "different" and has probably been treated badly since she was little. So, dressing up Goth and being creepy is her way of compensating and trying to fit in with other "misfits" like her. The focus is now on her wierdness and not just her unatractiveness, etc.

I'm sure she's found friendship in others with similar issues who have taken the same approach to coping. And, who don't judge her the way others do.

Try and be a little compationate, as uncomfortable as she makes you feel, try thinking about what it's like being her. She knows exactly what people think of her. And trust me, she's almost certainly in a lot of emotional pain.

Honestly, hearing this makes me sad. I don't mean to be preachy, I'm sure you're a good guy. But, a little compation and respect can go a long way with someone like that.

·
Dont mind if I do...
1,504 Posts
Zippy said:
Alright, I'll bite.

Dude, that's harsh. To put it in simple terms - If the girl is as messed up as you say she is (wierd shaped head and all), then that's why she's playing-up the wierd meathook, foot-smelling crap. She knows she's "different" and has probably been treated badly since she was little. So, dressing up Goth and being creepy is her way of compensating and trying to fit in with other "misfits" like her. The focus is now on her wierdness and not just her unatractiveness, etc.

I'm sure she's found friendship in others with similar issues who have taken the same approach to coping. And, who don't judge her the way others do.

Try and be a little compationate, as uncomfortable as she makes you feel, try thinking about what it's like being her. She knows exactly what people think of her. And trust me, she's almost certainly in a lot of emotional pain.

Honestly, hearing this makes me sad. I don't mean to be preachy, I'm sure you're a good guy. But, a little compation and respect can go a long way with someone like that.

Oh my god,did this come from zippy,or did his mom get on the forum...Damn zippy,that was a cool write,good job..:thumbup

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
i think you're pissed cause you tried boning her and got rejected. all that talk about meat hooks and feet was made up to make yourself feel better about striking out.

:lol

·
Bollocks.
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK maybe it is harsh, but shes really enojying the looks on our faces whenever she says something sick and we're trying to not throw up. And BTW, and to Kid Loops; stop being canadian...
Jk, i already got a gf and a nice one for that matter. So NO! I was just asking if none of ya'll have a person that freaks you out and maybe even disgusts you in your surrounding...

·
Bollocks.
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yeh kid loops one more thing, what was that all aboot ey? u wana take this ootside???

just kidding btw

·
Da Vulva Swabber
805 Posts
don't make fun becuase she just wants attention. if you make fun this might drive her to suicide or to put on a trentch coat with a shotgun underneath. just talk to her and just be straight forward with her and tell her to take a bath and then bang her in the crapper. oh yeah don't tell anyone because they won't talk to you anymore

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have been the weird one before.

I was the guy with the weird haircut...the odd clothes...sitting on the bench at lunch by himself....

It happens and making fun of someone because of how they look, dress, act etc. is a pretty high school thing to do.

We go through phases in life...not all are good and not many are truly bad.

In all honesty aside from the smelling bad part she sounds kinda interesting..not in a dating way but it sounds like she may have some interesting views on things, and a different outlook on life than people usually see.....and that can be kinda refreshing sometimes.

·
I Confuse my own shiat.
29 Posts
youre all full of sh1t......shoot all the wierdos (that includes canadians). youre losers eh?

whats that all abooooooooot??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts