Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, gonna let these go, have had them 2 years and they probably have 7 to 10 rides on them. They have never seen a racetrack, only rides to the local hangout and a few rides to the mountains and have been sitting in my closet close to a year now. I got them in 2001 when I bought my RC51 but they would look killer on a silver R1. These are the original Vertebra's not the 2's, however they are the Carbon edition. The plastic guards were replaced with carbon fiber as you can see in the picture. I normally wear a 9 1/2 and these fit absolutely perfect. Everything is still in very good condition as you can see in the pictures...I just dont ever wear them anymore is all. I know I paid 240 plus shipping 2 years ago so I will let them go for 150 bucks shipped. I even still have the original box they came in. If you want them and pm me make sure to tell me which set of boots as I also had a set of Sidi's for sale that I got from the guy I bought my most recent motorcycle from. Thanks Guys...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts