Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Be Good, or good at it!
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sidi Vertebra II Black 45/10.5 *Sold*

Ok guys, here is the story, I bought a bike and got these boots from the guy along with the bike and a bunch of other gear. The boots are about a size too big for me so I am gonna sell them. They are in like new condition, even the ankle guards arent scratched yet (first thing to get dinged up a bit on my boots from the heel guards and I think my ankles hit when I walk) The guy literally didn't wear them outside his house as far as I can tell. They are size 45 European or 10.5 American. It has been my experience that boot run just a tad big, so if you are unsure about the size you need to check.

I am looking to get 175 bucks shipped. If anyone is serious I can send more detailed pictures if you doubt the condition of the boots, they are literally like new! I am firm on the price, if no one wants them I will toss them on ebay as they sell all day long there at this price or I will just wear a thick pair of socks and keep them :-D.

·
Which Way From Here?
155 Posts
wow..good price...if I didn't already have a pair I'd jump on this!

Here's a free bump

·
Be Good, or good at it!
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TexAggie I emailed you and pm'd you just in case you dont use that email address anymore.

R1Bong, I am firm on the price. I think I could still make more selling them on ebay so whoever gets them is still getting a great deal. Sorry dude.

·
Clearin' leather...
2,085 Posts
I will take them for sure if you still have them...

·
Be Good, or good at it!
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wear a 9 1/2 in Timberlands and a 10 in dress shoes if that makes sense. These are perfect for someone wearing a 10 1/2 shoe from my esitmation as they are just a bit loose in the toes on me, enough to where shifting isnt solid enough for me so I am sticking with my first generation vertebra's. My 43's fit nice and tight but after having these secend generation boots I may have to go ahead and upgrade.

·
Be Good, or good at it!
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right now I have 3 forum members in line for them, so if they all fall through I will definitely repost for all interested parties. Wow, boots are in demand, must be riding season.....finally!!!:jump

·
Be Good, or good at it!
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK...looking like these may be available again...anyone interested let me know...Paypal, 175 shipped. If they are not sold this week its off to ebay, or worse yet...the gixxer forum...LOL

·
15,000 Feet and falling....
1,407 Posts
No prob. Can't wait to get em!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts