Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
all he wanted was a smoke
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to see pics of silver 04s, not the ones on yamahas site but actual owner photos.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Insanity Please
2,205 Posts
Soon as mine gets in country, it'll be posted, but you may have to excuse the drools marks on it....:finger

cheers Warp

·
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, trying to decide on a color, its between red or silver and I've seen some good pics of the red.

Justin

·
Registered
235 Posts
Both colors look sweet in person. The pictures of the silver dont do it any justice as to the real beauty of the bike in person. Seeing them side by side the silver made the red look kind of plain in my opinion. Seeing them in person also made me very anxious as to when my dealership is getting my silver delivered.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just got back from a dealer. Who has one.A silver one. and it is aaawsome!!And it's not even sold yet. too bad mine is already ordered.All the pic's I have seen of the red on is nice too!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
EBOZ said:
I just got back from a dealer. Who has one.A silver one. and it is aaawsome!!And it's not even sold yet. too bad mine is already ordered.All the pic's I have seen of the red on is nice too!!
EBOZ........Check your PM's!!!:bandit

·
_
82 Posts
EBOZ,

what was the dealer in NH? I ordered my silver 04 from Hudson Cycle and they said not until the end of march, early april. do you know the number? thanks

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
when i saw the silver at the bike show i wasn't as impressed as i thought i would be... but when i went to pick mine up at the dealer and they rolled it out in the sun... omfg... it took my breath away!!! silver is definatly the best color out there right now!! and i have a few pics of mine on the forum...

·
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RUDD, THANKS!! just made up my mind, silver it is. My 03 R6 is silver and so is my trans am so I guess its no suprise Im stuck on silver.

Justin

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
Jsears8 said:
I need to see pics of silver 04s, not the ones on yamahas site but actual owner photos.

Thanks,
Justin
Silver & Owner.. lol.. ;):fact

Attachments

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
yeah.. I got at least another 20 pics of mine.. holler if you want to see more "sections of the bike" in Silver that is.

·
The fastest Colour!!!
309 Posts
They had all three colours at the dealers here in town.. Everyone (Allmost) aggrees that the order for best looking goes like this:

1. Red (Everyone aggrees red is the colour of the year)
2. Blue (Take off those stupîd stripes and you have a vere sweet colour)
3.Silver (Sorry but this is just not working for many people. The two tone tank is really tanking it!!!)

Either was can't go wrong right.

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
MonctonR1 said:

3.Silver (Sorry but this is just not working for many people. The two tone tank is really tanking it!!!)

Either was can't go wrong right.
I had my mind set on silver, and it did not come in. :cryin

Then while I was at the dealership buying parts, I found out that the blue was still available. I got the blue instead (stickers stay on as it's Yamaha RACING Paint Scheme).

The two tone tank of the silver is what made me change my mind.:fact

1 - 20 of 24 Posts